5.14.2008

Ingredients



While the dish itself needs a little work, the ingredients in my Lobster & Riccotta Spaghetti were sublime: Captain Jack's Frozen Cooked Lobster Meat, which my father-in-law orders from Canada; Il Pastaio Di Gragnano spaghetti imported from Italy by Avanti Savoia (http://www.avantisavoia.com/); organic ricotta from grass-fed cows; baby portobellas; and fresh, rain-dampened thyme from my garden. Dangerous!
.
Here's the thing, once I have a recipe clunking around in my brain, I can't rest until it's right. It will be a chore to convince my husband that the last can of lobster in our fridge should be utilized for recipe research (aka, another round of spaghetti), rather than lobster rolls (his favorite), but I plan to sweeten the deal with a few "favors." I'll post the recipe once it's perfect.

No comments: